POSITION SUMMARY @ QWI
We are searching for dot net developers in USA to join our growing team. You will construct and manage Android apps as part of a team of developers.
As an Android developer, you must be knowledgeable with the Android world and mobile app development, including popular app frameworks and software development best practices. Your responsibilities will involve maintaining existing codebases, including bug fixes, and creating apps from scratch as part of a team while adhering to all coding requirements and industry best practices.
HIGHLY IMPORTANT FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Apps that are suitable for usage on all types of Android smartphones are conceptualized and developed.
- Implementing security steps to protect users' data.
- Ensure that the design and presentation of your apps adhere to the company's standards.
- Before each app is released, proofread your code and fix any errors.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
- Proficiency in Java Kotlin,
- Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease.
Designation - Android Developer
Primary Skill - Android, Java, Kotlin
Technically proficient - understands role and is well-versed in tasks and responsibilities.
Passion for software development - excitement for new technologies and their ability to make a difference.
A proclivity for action - a determination to "get right in" with a focus on producing outcomes.
Curiosity – always seeking the “why’s” and “how’s” in the interest of continuous learning and the mastery of a craft.
Innovation – the courage to challenge prevailing assumptions and suggest better ways of doing things to achieve business value.
Comfortable with ambiguity - can begin to explore and solve complex challenges even when the problem and solution are not always fully defined.
Demonstrate ethical character and competency by acting with integrity and intent, being accountable for one's own actions, and behaving in accordance with one's principles. Act as a good London citizen.
ADD ON OTHER WISE 2ND OPTIONS JOB DISCRIPTIONS
- Worked on enterprise-grade Android Mobile Apps, NDKs, and SDKs.
- Rest experience, such as SQLite, Fragments, Activities, Intents, and Google APIs (FCM, MAP, Analytics, AdMob etc.).
- best-dedicated developers experience with payment gateway integration and POS terminals such as VeriFone/Ingenico/Pax.
- Knowledge of client-server applications that use web services.
- Understanding of the Android Life Cycle and Threading Concepts
- General understanding of the mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and upcoming technologies.
- Solid knowledge of material design, memory management, file I/O, network protocols, concurrency, multi-threading, and so on.
- Solid knowledge of OOPs concepts, Java, Kotlin, JSON, and Android 5 and above.
- Experience architecting large solutions using patterns such as MVVM and VIPER.
- Understanding of various screen sizes and Android versions...